The Lincoln County Anglers will be hosting their annual spring meeting to discuss topics for the upcoming season. At this meeting, they will be welcoming new anglers to the club, discussing and voting on subjects and choosing bodies of water for and dates for tournaments.
Items that will be voted on at this meeting will include:
- Changing from a 5 tournament league to a 6.
- Not having a throw-out tournament.
- Expanding out of Lincoln County for choosing lakes (If voted yes we will need to discuss and vote on distance). One suggestion brought up was to expand to the counties surrounding Lincoln County.
- How lakes are voted, as of right now each team picks five bodies of water where you can vote for one lake all five times and the top five lakes would be the lakes we fish. It was suggested that each team votes for five different lakes and the lakes would be chosen randomly with no repeats.
- Different scoring system.
- Treasurer report, and possible purchase of items.
To be able to vote on these subjects you MUST be a member of the league and the yearly fee of $20 (per person) must be paid for the year. If there is something you would like voted on that is not seen on here please leave a comment on the group’s Facebook event page (link at bottom) so that it can be added to the poll sheet at the meeting.
Pizza will be served for lunch at 1:00 pm; if you were a member last year you will not need to help pay for the pizza, the league will pay for your cost. Any new member or person at the meeting that would like to have lunch with the group will have to pay a $7 charge.
The meeting is scheduled for Saturday, April 9th at 1:00 pm at Les & Jims in Merrill. You can access the Facebook event page here: https://www.facebook.com/events/225169151167678/