Gas spill at E. Main St. gas station, vehicle tank overflowed while owner was filling, MFD cleaned up the spill, 7:32 p.m.
Gas odor at W. Main St. residence, improper venting of water heater found, 9:22 p.m.
Smoke in basement of N. Prospect St. residence, found small area of burnt debris containing paint spray cans, cardboard & solvents, 10:20 p.m.
Weekly ambulance runs, etc.
10 in-town runs, 8 rural runs, 6 no transports, 7 out-of-town transfers. Also, anaphalatic shock & Epi-pen drill, EMS run review for June, fire drill (water site drill, rural water supply, hydrant), Lincoln County Fair fire inspections, fire inspections.